Inspired by the Ford Model T launched in 1908, this model car has a powerful rubber-band engine, making it fast and perfect for races amongst students, car lovers, and hobbyists.
The doors open, the windshield reclines and the wheels rotate.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC-certified wood.
- Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
- All-inclusive boxes, self-assembly.
- No messy glue is required.
- Clear colorful step-by-step assembly instructions.
- The model includes candle wax for gears, sandpaper, and rubber bands.
- Very sturdy construction.
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except for the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Where can I find this product?