The famous off-road endurance race, the Dakar Rally, first launched class for trucks in 1980.
This 3d puzzle is the smaller version of an off-road race truck -MAZ-5309RR- that has a rubber-band engine that powers large wheels to cross all desert obstacles.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC-certified wood.
- Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
- All-inclusive boxes, self-assembly
- No messy glue is required.
- Clear colorful step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Very sturdy construction.
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except for the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.