Mechanical wind-up historical 3D puzzle of Leonardo Da Vinci's fighting vehicle. This is a replica of the tank designed by one of the greatest Italian inventors in 1487 with 360° canons and revolutionary sloped armor increasing its stopping power substantially. This model has a rotating rubber-band mechanism in the lookout and wooden gears inspired by the original invention. Equipped with a stop & go lever.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC-certified wood.
- Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
- All-inclusive boxes, self-assembly.
- No messy glue is required.
- Clear colorful step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Very sturdy construction.
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except for the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.